We were in Fairbanks for a conference. The hotel provided a continental breakfast that was well stocked. The rooms were clean and if you are high enough, have great views. Had some troubles controlling the heat in the room, and the hotel did not manage to get it fixed in the three nights we were there. Can't say much for the pillows. But the conference food -- holy smokes. It was delicious. We had beef brisket the first day and fish the second day and it was all hot, delicious and plentiful (served buffet style). The desserts however, were fabulous!! Especially the bread pudding. MMM!!! Fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center is rising to new heights in Fairbanks and sets the standard for elegance, style and service in the Golden Heart City. With a convenient downtown location, the Westmark Fairbanks is prepared to meet your every need, whether business or leisure. Your hospitality needs are served with 400 guest rooms and more than 17,000 square feet of meeting space. Junior, executive and two room suites are available. Wi-Fi internet connection is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel And Conference Center Alaska