My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while on a land tour of Alaska. The hotel is a little dated. The carpets were a bit worn and stained and there was caramel corn under our bed. The bathroom had some grunge in the corners. However, the room we were in was spacious and the bathroom towels were decent. The hotel restaurant was very good. You could walk a few blocks away to find other places to eat, shopping, and a beautiful river walk with a charming fountain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center is rising to new heights in Fairbanks and sets the standard for elegance, style and service in the Golden Heart City. With a convenient downtown location, the Westmark Fairbanks is prepared to meet your every need, whether business or leisure. Your hospitality needs are served with 400 guest rooms and more than 17,000 square feet of meeting space. Junior, executive and two room suites are available. Wi-Fi internet connection is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel And Conference Center Alaska