“Amazing!”

OR
Order Online
Ranked #121 of 272 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Food was excellent ! Ratio of rice to filling was perfect! Staff was very friendly and polite. Great food

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed August 22, 2019

As a tourist it is quite a bit to go, we went by Uber, but it was worth the visit with great fresh fish and good service. Varied choice so difficult to decide.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Fushimi is hands down the best Sushi place in town! I come here all the time with friends and solo. I haven’t had a single thing I’ve been disappointed with, I always miss it when I leave Alaska.
I recommend the Godzilla roll and the lovers roll

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Nothing spectacular for sushi rolls. And the Tom Yum soup is nowhere near a Thai Tom Yum. It's too thick and the flavors are not there. It reminded me of a hot and sour soup. I mentioned this and the staff agreed it was not like a Tom Yum. Would have been nice to know that before wasting my money.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed October 18, 2018

First and foremost, the food was outstanding once again, but overall, tonight's experience was not what we have come to expect from Fushimi.
The service was severely lacking. The meal service was rushed and not well organized. We were not asked about choice of sides with the entrees. The appetizer ordered had not come out by the time the entrees were served. Our request that the server then delete the appetizer from the order and take it off the ticket was acknowledged, only to have it brought to the table 5 minutes later.
Several items on their longstanding menu have noticeably changed and/or portions reduced, but are not reflected on the menu itself nor did the staff did not make us aware of those changes. All that aside, again, the food and presentation is outstanding. We will return without a doubt. Hopefully the service will be back up to par when we do.

Date of visit: October 2018