“Enjoyable second stop”

Dining options: Breakfast
Arizona
“Enjoyable second stop”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I did prefer their other location (which they said was actually their 2nd location before moving back to where they are now) but the asiago bagel and chive cream cheese were still delicious. Alas, the pumpkin pie looked and tasted different so I did not enjoy that this time; however, the staff was great and took the pie back and gave me an additional bagel and cream cheese to go. The coffee was good; I would stop here again.

Visited March 2014

“Chronically hostile.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love to support local and I keep trying and trying to have a good experience at LuLu's, but it just doesn't happen. I like the coffee (most of the time), it's hard to go wrong with Kaladi Brothers unless you really aren't paying attention, but the service is always terrible. There might be one person who smiles behind the counter but that person is usually back making sandwiches and the grumpy, apathetic drone at the register makes me feel like I'm inconveniencing them by asking for an Americano. There is no such thing as a friendly greeting or a cheerful word about your order being up shortly. Your coffee is practically thrown at you when it is finally finished, without a word. Ugh, that place could be my favorite spot for a fix if I didn't know that I'd be treated like I was interrupting their angst-fest.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank akpeacegirl
Little Rock, AR
“Great Sandwich”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

They have a great chicken salad sandwich. Although the quiche was a little bland. It could have used a little more "umph". But still really good and fluffy. The staff were extremely friendly and the restaurant was very clean.

Visited January 2014
“Limited Selection!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The selection is like the name says "Bread and Bagels"; a lot of bagels and a few loaves of bread. We stopped in for a cinnamon roll but they don't make or sell sweet rolls or other pastries. We had bagels which tasted day old rather than fresh. It's not a bad place but we prefer the Coffee Roaster's just down the street.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tom S
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Update to my previous poor review”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Lulu's has moved back into their original building across the street and abandoned the drive-thru service. Service has improved immensely! Folks behind the counter now concentrate on their walk-in clients instead of the drive-thru traffic. Great move in every way .
The ambience is so much better with a lighter, brighter cafe style room.
Keep it up folks.