“perfect locals spot for coffee, tea, and sinfully big and good breakfast treats.”

Lulu's Bread & Bagels
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Fairbanks
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 26, 2013

this was a great start - very happy to have started the city this way. we then walked - ( good hike)- to the U of A museum afterwards

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I walked to Lulu's one morning for a latte and a bagel. I found friendly service and a nice variety of bagels. I tried a cranberry orange that was delicious! I enjoyed eating it in their clean and modern dining area while I read the Fairbanks Daily News Miner.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Their bagels are out of this world. They have a wide variety of breakfast and lunch products. The egg salad sandwich was so-so for ~$6.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Lu Lu's is primarily a bakery outlet. They bake several varieties of bread, including crusty loaves of French or sourdough. They also sell a variety of muffins and a good selection of bagels. They will toast and "decorate" you bagel with a topping of your choice, or sell you a baker's dozen (13) if you get there before they run out.

You can also get a decent sandwich for lunch, along with assorted sodas. There are tables inside and outside, although in winter, well, maybe not outside.

It's a neighborhood place with good food and service within their specialty.

Recommended

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I am originally from Fairbanks and I live in Austin Texas but I come up to visit family every year. Austin does not have a coffee and bagel place like Lu Lu's I look forward to it! I will be there in 9 days. The coffee is excellent and bagels are the best.