“Favorite Breakfast Spot in Town”

Lulu's Bread & Bagels
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Fairbanks
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love this place! I eat here at least once a week. My favorite items are the cranberry-orange bagel with cream cheese and the cranberry, turkey, and cream cheese sandwich. The food is always fresh and delicious. They have a huge selection of bagels as well as different types of cream cheeses. Lots of dessert foods like cookies, muffins, pies, cheesecake, etc. I love the option of going through the drive-thru as well if the inside is packed or if I'm in a hurry.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Visited Lu Lu's for the first time recently. Tried the veggie quiche (OK), an asiago bagel with chive cream cheese (delicious) and a slice of pumkpin pie to go (scrumptious). Also had a GOOD cup of java. The atmosphere was friendly and the service was fast (they were pretty busy; most tables were occupied and there were people at the counter). I will definitely stop in again on my next trip up in 2014. Wish they were in my home town--I'd be there every day!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The bagels are hot and fresh everyday! The prices are great too for a college budget. I love this place!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Excellent food (try the quiche or the sandwich specials) friendly staff, convenient location~ plenty of parking.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The ambiance is better than average in this place but nothing to write home about, but the real reason to go to LuLus is because they bake fresh bread and bagels daily. I don't know anywhere else in Alaska that does fresh bagels, and trust me, lathered up in cream cheese (they have salmon cream cheese if you want a cheaper alternative to a lox sandwich). I consider myself a bit of a food snob, and LuLus is definitely somewhere I'd take someone who came to Fairbanks. Oddly enough, I first met a good friend striking up a conversation at Lulu's. FYI: They aren't open very late I don't think.