La Quinta Inn & Suites
$153
$116
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
$117
$73
Good 3.5/5
$107
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
$94
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Sophie Station Suites(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
$105
$95
Sophie Station
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsalpine lodgefinish linefront deskclose to the airportrestaurant loungecontinental breakfastfairbanks airportclean roomswafflesriverboat discoverywinter monthsfree shuttle to the airportrental carminutes from the airportvery nice hotelgreat place to stayshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Our room was very nice for the price. However, upon arrival we noticed several different hairs in various areas of our room. Toilet, bed & bathtub.. I would suggest you inspect your area before sleeping such as we did after seeing hairs in bath area first.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The Alpine is simply a good hotel in a decent location. It is clean and friendly with reasonable rate. It is very close to the airport, if that is important. Of course, Fairbanks is not so large that anything in own is far away. The desk staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and had all of the expected amenities. The continental breakfast was average but since I generally just eat a waffle, it worked fine for me. What to say? I would certainly stay there again without feeling the need to search around for another hotel.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I really enjoyed my 12 day stay at the Alpine Lodge, it was clean, warm, and comfortable. It was surprisingly quiet despite being close to the airport, I never heard any air traffic! This hotel had a very friendly, helpful and professional staff. My room was very nice and the bed was great! I will stay here again on my next trip to Fairbanks, and highly recommend this to others.

Room Tip: First floor room use radiant heating, slower to warm up but very nice! I loved the room with a kitchenette. I also used the laundry room which was great, and they always had coffee and hot water available, and whatever I needed, they were able to provide.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Thank you so much to Rino Sigue at the front desk. I checked out of the hotel and drove to Anchorage. That evening I realized I forgot my necklace. I must have wrapped it up with the washcloth on the bathroom counter and threw it in the dirty towel pile. I immediately called and was told to call back in the morning. I called first thing the next morning and Rino took the call. He took down my information and within 15 minutes called me back to say he found it in the room.
He then mailed it to my home in Texas right away. I received it a few days later.

In addition, everyone we encountered from the late night check - friendly and courteous. Next night the lady was very helpful in giving us directions and suggestions for the Northern Lights viewing.
I did not rate a 5 due to the breakfast choices. I would have preferred more variety and some protein would have been nice. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
jsickels, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

We greatly appreciate your feed back on your recent stay with Alpine Lodge. Rino is a great asset to our team and we are happy he could assist you in finding and returning your necklace.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

great lodge , clean, quiet and staff were excellent. especially mr. rino sigue. he went out of his way in helping me resolve a few problems. they have service from and to the airport. the on premises restaurant was quite good, fridays being exceptional with prime rib. delicious. continental breakfast was good and the sellections were adequate-more than enough. for the price of the room , you could not do better elsewhere. the staff and front desk people were exceptionally nice.

Room Tip: the third floor room was almost identical to the second floor room. clean and quiet. heating thermostats worked great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo