There was nothing remarkable about our stay here, other than the views of the river. The rooms were average and the exercise room tiny. The lobby area is kind of cool. The only other place we stayed in Fairbanks was Wedgewood, which was far nicer for a comparable price. I don't have anything bad to say about Pike's, but nothing great either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your Fairbanks hotel on the Chena River, Pike's Waterfront Lodge. Pike's Waterfront Lodge offers comfortable rooms and cabins many with scenic views, an aromatherapy steam room, riverside decks, restaurant, a comfortable lounge, and wireless Internet in the public areas and sleeping rooms. All rooms have refrigerators and microwaves and are non smoking. We offer Aveda aromatherapy bathroom amenities. Our free exercise room is open 24 hours. The 24 hour gift shop with ATM machine and food items. We have an extensive interpretative sign display on Fairbanks history and ecology of the area. We have firepits, free Bocce Ball, mini miniature golf outside and FoosBall in the game room. We have a 24 hour coin operated laundry facility. Our hotel is minutes from the Fairbanks Alaska International airport, next door to famous Pike's Landing restaurant. We have free shuttle service to/from the airport and railroad station. Northern Lights wake up call available in winter! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pike's Waterfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pike`s Waterfront Hotel Fairbanks
- Pikes Waterfront Hotel
- Pikes Waterfront Fairbanks
- Pike's Waterfront Lodge Fairbanks, Alaska