“Good solid meal!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We didn't love the decor but we'd heard good things about Big Daddy's and decided to give it a try. Friendly staff, clean and some of the best pulled pork I've ever had.,reasonable prices too.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Had the Pig Out Platter and shared it with my wife. It was so huge that, we couldn't finish it. This is the way to go, if you want to check out a BBQ joint's creds. This is world class BBQ. The sauces were tasty and complimented the meat but, the meat can actually stand on its own. The mac and cheese was good but the collard greens were a little flat. The waitress kept checking to see if we wanted or needed anything. While you are waiting, check out the pictures on the walls. This place is fun. Go buy a hat or tee shirt when you are finished. The prices are reasonable and what you are charged at most any BBQ joint in the lower 48. This is a good place to bring friends

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Really good food, Carolina style barbecue, nice setting , casual dress, good staff, large portions for reasonable price. The two of us shared a platter and both went home full.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I had the rib tip appetizer with the twisted fries. The tips were wonderful; very flavorful with just the right amount of sauce on them. In fact, I couldn't even finish them so I had leftovers at the hotel! The twisted fries were basically steak fries, twisted in the middle. The best part was the price; the basket of rib tips was only $7.00! Probably not enough for a big guy, but plenty for women. I do recommend this for a great lunch or dinner; it has a nice clean atmosphere.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Searched for something different for dinner after eating out two nights before while in town on business. Atmosphere is more like a bar with basic tables and chairs. But would else would you expect at a BBQ restaurant. The brisket sandwich was good and the choices of sauces went well with the meet. Nothing fancy but the food was pretty good. I'm not a BBQ expert but I would visit here again.