“Southern BBQ”

Big Daddy's Bar B-Q & Banquet Hall
Ranked #10 of 241 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisiana
“Southern BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Fun place. Good food. Ate there twice. Full dinner meal once and appetizers another time. All the food was good. Would go there again

Visited July 2013

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We ordered baby back ribs with BBQ beans and creamed corn.......YUM-YUM. They were the greatest. Get extra sauce.

Bradenton, Florida
“Great Beer Choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Coming from the South I was not expecting much, but this was a good stop for dinner. My wife got the pulled pork sandwich and enjoyed it very much. I had the prime rib burger. The prime rib was cooked a bit much and turned dry as was the burger, not the medium well I ordered. The have an excellent beer listing. Overall, it is worth the stop while in Fairbanks, I would visit them again if in the area.

Orlando, Florida
“Not the best barbeque but still good. I would go back.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

My group and I dined twice at this restaurant while we were in Fairbanks. I wouldn't say it was the best barbeque...to my taste. However, they do stay busy it seems. Not sure if these are locals or tourists. Food was good and service was above average. The restaurants was around the block for our hotel. This made it nice after a long day of touring. They also have a bar and my group enjoyed their drinks.

Visited June 2013
Redding, California
“Wow! This is good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

All four of us had the Beef brisket sandwich. The meat literally melted in your mouth. Sauce was fantastic. If we lived local it would definitely be our favorite place to eat. Doesn't look like much on the outside but don't let that stop you. Wish we were in Fairbanks more than one day. Would love to try something else on the menu. p.s. margarita was pretty good too!

1 Thank JPete273