“Great Beer Choices”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Coming from the South I was not expecting much, but this was a good stop for dinner. My wife got the pulled pork sandwich and enjoyed it very much. I had the prime rib burger. The prime rib was cooked a bit much and turned dry as was the burger, not the medium well I ordered. The have an excellent beer listing. Overall, it is worth the stop while in Fairbanks, I would visit them again if in the area.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My group and I dined twice at this restaurant while we were in Fairbanks. I wouldn't say it was the best barbeque...to my taste. However, they do stay busy it seems. Not sure if these are locals or tourists. Food was good and service was above average. The restaurants was around the block for our hotel. This made it nice after a long day of touring. They also have a bar and my group enjoyed their drinks.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

All four of us had the Beef brisket sandwich. The meat literally melted in your mouth. Sauce was fantastic. If we lived local it would definitely be our favorite place to eat. Doesn't look like much on the outside but don't let that stop you. Wish we were in Fairbanks more than one day. Would love to try something else on the menu. p.s. margarita was pretty good too!

1  Thank JPete273
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good food, SLOW service. Good for the bar bills, sucks for customers!! Dont be in a hurry! Located right on river.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Being from the south, I really didn't expect much from Big Daddy's, but I was pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious, the portions were large and the service was great. Would definitely recommend. We had a party of seven and they came through great!