“Best Bar B-Q outside of North Carolina!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Big Daddy's Bar B-Q & Banquet Hall

Big Daddy's Bar B-Q & Banquet Hall
Ranked #10 of 241 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
GA
“Best Bar B-Q outside of North Carolina!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

The pulled pork sandwich was one of the best I've ever eaten. Their coldslaw is also excellent. We ate there two times. Can't wait to get back to Fairbanks next year.

Visited March 2013

Saint Charles, Missouri
“Cold beer - good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Saw this recommended on Diners, Drive In and Dives, so wanted to try it while in Fairbanks. We were so off our regular schedule , due to traveling, daylight, etc. that we didn't want a big meal. We shared an order of wings, and I believe we split a sandwich. It was good - but nothing really to brag about . Like I said, we were tired, so maybe if we would have been hungrier, we would have tried some of the bbq. Not sorry we went though - what we did have was good.

• Visited June 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
“Absolutely great tasting and wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We r from anchorage plan to at at steak house around the corner they were closed we have to say best food we ever ate had pulled pork moose balls and sausage everyone was nice thank you big daddy's if I'm ever in fairbanks again I will be back

Northern Minnesota
“Great food and price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

The ribs, brisket and pulled pork were excellent. The prices were very reasonable and you got a lot of food. Great sweet tea and service. The only thing I would have liked was more than 3 sauce choices.

Visited February 2013
Delta Junction, Alaska
“Cowboy Sundaes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

If you've never had one, you're missing a real treat. The food at Big Daddy's makes me think I'm visiting my sis in Texas. The brisket (which hubby always orders) is very good. They 'made their name' with their excellent RIBS, which hubby and I order together. But my favorite is: COWBOY SUNDAES. I almost never order anything else! What is it? Take a huge ice cream sundae dish - fill the bottom with Big Daddy's fantastic sweet beans. On top of that, a big helping of BD's pulled pork (or any of their other barbequed meats). The next layer is the cole slaw. And top it off with sweet onions, and stick in some toasted Texas bread. AND it's only $11. More than enough for one person...two could share (but I won't). OK...my mouth is starting to water - good thing I live 100 miles away!

• Visited October 2012