“Great food and price”

Big Daddy's Bar B-Q & Banquet Hall
Ranked #10 of 241 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Northern Minnesota
“Great food and price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

The ribs, brisket and pulled pork were excellent. The prices were very reasonable and you got a lot of food. Great sweet tea and service. The only thing I would have liked was more than 3 sauce choices.

Visited February 2013

Delta Junction, Alaska
“Cowboy Sundaes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

If you've never had one, you're missing a real treat. The food at Big Daddy's makes me think I'm visiting my sis in Texas. The brisket (which hubby always orders) is very good. They 'made their name' with their excellent RIBS, which hubby and I order together. But my favorite is: COWBOY SUNDAES. I almost never order anything else! What is it? Take a huge ice cream sundae dish - fill the bottom with Big Daddy's fantastic sweet beans. On top of that, a big helping of BD's pulled pork (or any of their other barbequed meats). The next layer is the cole slaw. And top it off with sweet onions, and stick in some toasted Texas bread. AND it's only $11. More than enough for one person...two could share (but I won't). OK...my mouth is starting to water - good thing I live 100 miles away!

• Visited October 2012
saint charles, il
“Good Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great place to eat BBQ. We shared the meat platter and walked away full! Loved the decor, great service, food came quickly. Worth a visit if you're in Fairbanks and you love meat!

• Visited September 2012
South Florida, Florida
“food is just okay...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Way too expensive for what I ordered.. quality I did not feel was that good.. have had so much better

• Visited May 2012
Cadillac, Michigan
“You'll walk away feeling like a Big Daddy!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Excellent place to eat bbq!!! Had the deep fried pickles as an appetizer(YUMMY) My husband and I shared a platter with 6 different meats, cole slaw and baked beans! We still had some food left and walked out full !!! Def a must eat at place if your in Farbanks and like bbq! (After typing all this I'm ready to go back)

Visited August 2012