“Amazing adventure with an amazing person”

Alaska-Wildlife-Guide - Day Tours
Alaskan Heritage Tour in Fairbanks
$175.00*
Northern Lights and Chena Hot Springs Tour from Fairbanks
More attraction details
Owner description: One and multiple day guided tours. Canoe-, Hiking-, Fishing trips; Tours to Denali, Artic Circle, Valdez, Chena Hot Springs, Angels Rock; Fairbanks City- and Highlight tours; Personal guided tours; ATV-trips; We are a family-ownend business and speak German and English; All year round service for singles, families or groups; On all of our tours we offer beverages, snacks or meals; High quality equipment.Do you want to celebrate your special event like Birthday, Honeymoon, Anniversary at Arctic Circle? Denali? .....Ask for our Specials! We provide you a unique and one of a kind adventure.
Reviewed February 1, 2014

1) Rainer is not a tour guide, he is like our friend taking us on an adventure! Felt very comfortable hanging with him , he is very thoughtful, friendly, caring and sad to say goodbye!

2) If you're going to the Arctic Circle, hopefully you'll get his awesomely spacious truck, much better than those awful vans with other tour groups.

3) Rainer is happy to stop if it's safe at any point for you to take photos :) which you should because the drive to the arctic circle is amazing

4) At the arctic circle we stopped, relaxed, and were provided with true Alaskan style hot stew, perfect for a freezing day. I don't think any other tour company does this and this is unique to Rainer. The arctic circle tour here is great value, I recommend it over any other tour company for it. We felt like a couple of friends on a trip, not being herded like many big tour groups.

5) Dog mushing was super fun!

Overall, great tours with a great guide. I would pick him over any other.

2  Thank Kim N

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I am so glad I chose this tour guide to take us ice fishing,I only wish I had used him to plan our entire trip. Rainer is so personable and fun. Also very thoughtful and patient. It's obvious he wants his guests to have a positive experience. I compared his ice fishing trip to others offered and his all inclusive deal was hands down the best. We had a private hut with wood burning stove that kept us nice and toasty. He provided water, coffee, all sorts of snacks, homemade Alaskan stew as well as home baked bread. The hut had metal chairs an he even brought cushions to make us more comfortable. Did I mention, he picks you up and drops you off if you are staying in the Fairbanks area? He does all sorts of tours, so if you are looking for things to do in the Fairbanks area, he's your man!

1  Thank seat2d
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My best friend chose Rainor as a tour guide and I must say he was an incredible bloke. Thoughtful, full of information and a fantastic personality, he definitely helped make the trip a memorable one!
Being thoughtful and patient with our photography, he ensured we got the photos we wished.
The Artic Circle tour we also did with him resulted in a fantastic and amazing day, with his Alaskan style stew to bring some more culture to it was also fantastic!
If I can suggest anything to do in Fairbanks, is please ensure you give him at least one day of your time and it will be a memorable one for sure.
Rainor, you're fantastic buddy!

1  Thank Tommy W
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Friendly people. lovely meal.The tourist guide was very friendly and professional very awesome visited places.

1  Thank OIZam
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Our adventure in Alaska couldn't be better. Everything exceeded our expectations and I'm glad to say that Rainer and Jutta were a really important part so our stay in Alaska was so funny and enjoyable. They are amazing, and their personalized tours made us feel like we were traveling with two old friends. Since the first contact we had with Rainer we could feel his energy and enthusiasm looking forward so we could have the best trip and vacations. He took us to the best places to see the Aurora Borealis and so we could see the lights three times. No words to describe that experience. Also, the Arctic Circle tour simply offered the most amazing landscapes I had ever seen. And in the end of the tour, tasting the Real Alaskan Stew, cooked by Jutta was simply perfect. By the way, Jutta just pampered us a lot sending her amazing snacks and hot fruit punch and coffe during the tours. Thank you so much for you both Rainer and Jutta, and we look forward to see you again soon. I'd give you 6 stars on this review, but TripAdvisor only allows me to give 5 at most ;-) Take care and see you :-)

2  Thank EduOak