1) Rainer is not a tour guide, he is like our friend taking us on an adventure! Felt very comfortable hanging with him , he is very thoughtful, friendly, caring and sad to say goodbye!
2) If you're going to the Arctic Circle, hopefully you'll get his awesomely spacious truck, much better than those awful vans with other tour groups.
3) Rainer is happy to stop if it's safe at any point for you to take photos :) which you should because the drive to the arctic circle is amazing
4) At the arctic circle we stopped, relaxed, and were provided with true Alaskan style hot stew, perfect for a freezing day. I don't think any other tour company does this and this is unique to Rainer. The arctic circle tour here is great value, I recommend it over any other tour company for it. We felt like a couple of friends on a trip, not being herded like many big tour groups.
5) Dog mushing was super fun!
Overall, great tours with a great guide. I would pick him over any other.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.