“Great Setting and Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pike's Landing

Pike's Landing
Ranked #11 of 241 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Known for more than 40 years of Hospitality along the Chena River , we are glad to have you as our guest. So relax and enjoy our Alaskan Spirit !!!
“Great Setting and Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I sat outside on the deck during a warm day and had a great time. The service was good along with the food. The deck needs to be cleaned badly. A lot of dropped food and cottonwood cotton on the deck!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Lilburn
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Pike's Landing Inn was very clean and comfortable. We spent two nights with them. Their breakfast buffet is good but a little pricey(just like all food in Alaska). The restaurant has an outstanding menu and the servings are huge. We shared a pasta dish and barely had room for a dessert between us. The hotel and restaurant are located in a beautiful setting on the river.

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the Worst Restaurants I'Ve Ever Been to”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

On 5-25-2014, my wife and I visited this restaurant. I ordered prime rib, my wife ordered split crab legs. When our food arrived, my wifes crab legs weren't split. I mentioned this to our waitress and she replied that they don't come split. I told her that according to the menu that they did, and my wife would not have ordered them if they didn't come split. She still insisted that they didn't come split. I told her to get the menu. When she returned with the menu, she apologized for being wrong. I asked her to take the crab legs back to the kitchen and have them split, and she stated, "Oh, they're to busy in there to do that!" As for my prime rib, it was the worst I've ever had. Overcooked, dry, tasted like shoe leather.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Barbara F
Washington Crossing, Pennsylvania
“Restaurant on the river”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

restaurant is right next to the hotel with a very nice setting on the river.We ate there a few times and found the food fresh and quite nice.Being Vegetarian the choices were limited but still very nice.They had some very nice salads.

Visited June 2014
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Brunch brunch brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

$20 gets you a fantastic Sunday Brunch with Mimosas! While you're out there, read the paper or play some mini golf!

• Visited May 2014