“Dinner 6pm May”

Pike's Landing
Ranked #11 of 243 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Known for more than 40 years of Hospitality along the Chena River , we are glad to have you as our guest. So relax and enjoy our Alaskan Spirit !!!
Fairbanks
“Dinner 6pm May”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I had a group on engineering folks up for a event last spring. I always liked the food and wanted a nice setting. We made reservations, went to the Pikes Fine Dining. When arrived the deck doors where open into fine dining. The music was loud. We shut the doors however the atmosphere was not there. We ordered the high end items like halibut, steaks, etc. We had the disposable deck drink cups, etc. and the fine dining atmosphere never developed. The food was OK however I did not find any happy visitors. Next time I will arrive ahead and cancel if the restaurant is not ready.

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kansas City
“Good hotel.”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We can't say much because we spent very little time here. Upon arrival, by bus, we went straight to our plane that took us to Coldfoot, AK, north of the Arctic Circle. What a trip. We arrived back at the hotel in time to hit the hay and get up early the next morning to head to the Alaska Railroad. The room was clean and quiet, just what we want in a hotel room.

Visited August 2013
Waikoloa, Hawaii
“Service with a smile.”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Pikes is a must visit while in Fairbanks. The charm and Alaskan pride shows from the beautiful log cabin feel to the incredible stories told through the Alaskan art found throughout the restaurant. The sound of crackling birch in the fireplaces give the warm fuzzy blanket feel as if one has just arrived home. The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. The servers shared knowledge of Fairbanks and Alaska all with a smile and created an amazing experience. Walking into Pikes truly is like coming home. Thank you! ❤

• Visited April 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great food and drinks - even better service from Tami K!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

What a great little watering hole, with some pretty darn good food. Tami K was great, really making me feel at home and getting creative with my picky martini/gimlet drinks. Tami K, the last one was the best! Thanks for a great time. I'll definitely be back if I'm ever in back in Fairbanks.

• Visited April 2014
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Awesome friendly service with a smile!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Had a super time visiting with Tammy Kay last week while at a business conference. She took great care of me all week and I found all of the servers I encountered super friendly. The best in personalized service ... I even witnessed one waitress telling one of her regular customers that her and Tami would pay for the sauteing of their onions on their tall burger. I guess the chef in the back was insisting there be a charge for grilling the onions for them? That seemed pretty crazy to me but once again, the servers stepped up and made the customer happy! While it was nice to watch how the front of the house handled it, I found the unwillingness to serve the customer a bit disturbing. If the onions come on the burger then just cooking them shouldn't be a charge. Seems pretty silly to irritate a customer over something so menial. Just a thought for the future ... I will still rate 5 stars because the service I received and witnessed was AWESOME! Thanks and I'll see you again in a couple months!!

• Visited March 2014