“Good for Dinner, Fair for Breakfast”
Review of Zach's Restaurant

Zach's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 249 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Enjoy splendid traditional breakfast, innovative lunches and evolving seasonal dinners featuring Alaska seafood specialties and classic hand cut steaks. Unparalleled service is one of Zach's centerpieces. Recognized as the local's favorite for small plates to signature entrees. Offering an extensive wine list and Alaskan draft beers on tap and bottled. Visit the Express Room for added entertainment on the 80 inch HDTV for game night and meeting presentations.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed at the hotel post cruise and ate Dinner and Breakfast at Zach's. We both had burgers for dinner and thy were very good. Almost to it for one person. The breakfast buffet was another story. Compared with other buffets we have been o this was lacking. There was no fresh cooked omelets and the pancakes were not hot. The sausage and bacon were good though. For the price I expected more.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The restaurant was ok but I wouldn't call it anything special. It was a decent place to get a drink in the hotel but my wife didn't like her drink (I thought it was decent). We got nachos and they were pretty tasty. Like most things in Alaska, I'd say it was overpriced compared to what you'd get in the lower 48 states.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We arrived for breakfast at 9:50am and found that we were the only ones there. It looked like they had provided a wonderful breakfast buffet to the groups who left earlier. Never the less, the service was excellent with two friendly servers who went out of their way to be accomodating. We both had an omelet with sides, toast and coffee. The omelets were large and very tasty. The restaurant was very clean and had a nice decor. We were well pleased.

1  Thank lobstaluva
Reviewed August 28, 2013

A bit out of the way, but well worth the effort to locate Zach's. Very friendly and efficient staff, and the food was fresh and excellently prepared. If I lived in Fairbanks I would definitely be a regular customer!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great food and great atmosphere. The bar is my favorite place to eat dinner on a Friday night-we always meet people we know there. Kind of reminds me of a cozy upscale "Cheers" The glasses of wine are generous and fairly priced--unlike their competitor in downtown Fairbanks.

1  Thank JeanLynee