“Good Times and Good Food!”

Oasis Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #43 of 256 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Good local eatery with tv's, full bar and game room. Enjoyed the halibut sandwich and beer. Pretty good service although it is nondescript outside. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Adequate parking. Some local color that hangs at the bar. Food is good and inexpensive for the area.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

First place my friends took me to when I arrived in Fairbanks. The Halibut sandwich was awesome! Fast service, friendly people. Couldn't ask for more.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is our weekend restaurant when we go to Fairbanks on the weekend. The food and beverages are Great. I occasionally have a bloody Mary or bloody Maria they make them Great. The Omelets are Great as well as the eggs benedict, my favorites

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Full bodied Bloody Marys with all the trimmings. Good breakfast too! My hubby loved their Sandwiches. Nice homey atmosphere.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

French Onion Soup worth the trip to Fairbanks! Watch the floor because it has some interesting slopes. Excellent and friendly service. A good stop after the Museum of the North; it's just down the road. Seriously, order the soup.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I like this place, very Alaskan, it's awesome now that its non smoking, the food is good, they have the best ranch dressing!! i love their blt too