“Nothing spectacular”

College Town Pizzeria
Ranked #62 of 257 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Very small space. Pizza is ok. High prices. If they offered unique or high end topping choices, I could justify the prices. (Only one that stood out as unique was reindeer sausage). Service is average. Gelato is yummy. I would give it another try, but it probably won't be our "go to" pizza place.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I think they have some of the better pizza in town for the price. Can be busy, but the service and quality of food is pretty good. May be a littlw bit high priced for what you get, but it is Fairbanks, AK and you can't expect exceptional often. All in all I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stopped in last night and didn't know about the new ownership--its terrible. Ordered two $26 pizzas and one had about 5 pieces of cheese on it and that's it. Crust was awful, I should have just eaten the napkins instead. Seriously though, I would pick Papa Murphy's, Papa John's, or any other chain over this place now.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Really makes me sad. This was our go to place after long summer days working in the yard or picking up kiddos on winter evenings. Friday night family pizza nights happened here for us ALOT. Our favorite pizza/gelato joint up until recently. In all fairness, I have given them a couple of opportunities to work out the new ownership. Truth is, it's horrible now. Our last stop (about dec 28)was the straw that broke the camels back. Wrong order, pizza with a huge hole in it (?!), staff seemed out of it, place was dirty, disorganized and just plain awful. Since the last owner took all the wall decor, the walks are bare and in need of fresh paint. Needs some serious management stat! Maybe the new owners were out of town. Bummed in Fairbanks!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We used to love the pizzas but since the restaurant changed owners it's nothing special and we don't go there any more.

1  Thank Tom S

Been to College Town Pizzeria? Share your experiences!