“Not worth the price”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I thought the food was just o.k. We were there with a big crowd, 13 people and none of us were impressed by the food. The fish was heavely breaded and not well seasoned. The steak was better than the fish, which surprised me, since it is called Salmon Bake. The corn was tasteles and the salad bar boring. Sorry, but i would not recommend eating here. It feels like a loud cantine and the hard benches are not nice to sit on for a period. The grounds are worth walking around on, but I would eat elsewhere.

There are newer reviews for The Alaska Salmon Bake

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The show was outstanding and the food excellent. I highly recommend this for an evening of entertainment.

1  Thank Cyn_22_12
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The day we went there was cod, halibut, salmon & beef. It was rainy but lots of people were there. The cod & halibut are fried chunks and ours seemed a little tough (glad I tried halibut elsewhere). We did the show afterwards and overall it was OK. If this is your only time to experience a salmon bake, then do it. If you are going to be in Juneau, so the Gold Creek or the Thane one.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The food was very, very good, not a looser on any table. We had crab legs, prime rib, cod, halibut, salmon, every thing was excellent. The salads and sides were also very good. The service was friendly and attentive. For $30 I felt it was a great price. It came recommended by a local. I'd go back again!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

When in Alaska, gotta eat Salmon. This Salmon bake had all the touristy flare. Good food, great atmosphere and friendly staff.

Pros-LOTS of FOOD, all you can care to eat, king crabs, salmon, cod, prime rib and all the fixin's. Honors military discount.

Cons--TOO much food, dessert was slim and for the price, they should include drinks

2  Thank dunkindo