“Best coffee shop in town”

Alaska Coffee Roasting Co
Ranked #1 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Fairbanks
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Love this coffee shop it is truly amazing and a quiet comfortable place to relax. Not only do they serve all types and brands of coffee they also have a wonderful assortment of homemade deserts and small dinner items.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We needed food on Christmas Day on our way out of town and were delighted with the lunch we received here--salad fresh and unique, ginger cookie soft and tasty, turkey soup warm and flavorful, coffee decent. Would return again and again!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

It is kind of out of the way but they do offer a great place for a cup of coffee and a snack. You can also buy coffee for home/office use.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

You will love the homemade deserts, cookies, sandwiches and other unique dishes offered up at The Alaska Coffee Roasting Company. This is a fun place to visit and eat and drink and be merry. Enjoy that warm cup of Joe to ward of the chill of The Banks - Fairbanks, that is.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

At times sells the best coffee I have ever had. At times sells the most stale worst coffee I have ever had. At times sells great pastries. At times sells the most stale pastries. This is frustrating and too back because I go out of my way to patronize local businesses. If I were sure that the pastries were fresh I would stop there all of the time. I don't understand how the roasted coffee can be so erratic in flavor. I suspect the older, stale beans are mixed back with the new fresh beans. Perhaps a cost saving measure is driving away business. The bench mark of quality in Fairbanks has improved and I am hoping ACRC will heed the call and bring their quality up a knotch. Also, at times the food handlers finger their nose rings then handle cups and food. This is especially a turn off during cold and flu season.

2  Thank Midnightsun2011