“So good on a snowy night”

Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 256 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our family has been dedicated to serving Fairbanks with fresh, healthy and authentic Thai cuisine since 1996.With our extensive menu we hope to offer something that will satisfy everyone's taste buds. Harmony is the guiding principle behind each dish so please be sure to tell us how spicy you like it. We pleased to serve you.We truly hope you enjoy your meal and have a memorable culinary experience in our place. We are grateful about any recommendations and sincere feed-back you share with us. For menu please visit our website.
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I came here the last night of our trip to Fairbanks. Both of us love Thai so we figured this was a good choice. We both ordered the Pad Thai: I got mild and he got hot. Mine was so good. He was disappointed because his had no fire to it. It was still very good but he was bummed not to get to try their version of hot.

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

We drive across town after looking at the menu. Very disappointed that the menu at the table was nothing like the menu posted here. My food was ok, but not what I was looking forward to.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We might have just come on an off day, but our service as so slow and unfriendly. The food was delicious, but we were there for an hour just to get our appetizers. We ended up leaving after that instead of sticking it out for more. They weren't even super crowded, so I don't know why it took so long.

Beer and wine isn't a required item for a restaurant (of course) but we just expected them to have something and they didn't.

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful soup and noodle dish. Great flavor and spice. Atmosphere and service excellent. They were out of Thai Ice Coffee. :-( I will frequent this establishment every time I visit Fairbanks.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

If your are in Fairbanks and do not eat here you are missing out on fantastic Thai food. The lemongrass restaurant is absolutely fantastic - perfectly made noodles, the meat is perfectly cooked and spices are dialed in. The service that is provide is fantastic as is the atmosphere.

It's right as you come into town and like I said a definite stop coming and going - well done lemongrass cannot wait to return!!!!