“Classy, comfortable and delicious!”

Thai House Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 243 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Corydon
“Classy, comfortable and delicious!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Visiting from midwest. I have had many Thai meals and this was at the top of my list. Great flavor and presentation.Thoroughly enjoyed it!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Kyblues2

“does not come much better”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We have eaten Thai food over the planet, and did not expect anything special in frontier country.
We were pleasantly surprised at the exceptional quality of the dishes we tasted, from Shrimp ( prawns ) pork, chicken and a very hot chilli beef. Our party of 4 is very discerning when it comes to food, and we rate this restaurant amongst the best.

The green chicken curry was as good, if not better, than any of the many we have tasted- but it is a long way from Perth, Australia, to travel for a great curry.

If only they could expand the wine list, but a cold beer did the trick.

1 Thank roslynb495
Ottawa, Canada
“A jewel”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We enjoyed all of the dishes - chicken satay, vegetarian rolls, and shrimp pad thai. In fact the pad thai was one of the best we've ever tasted. The prices are quite reasonable. Even on a Monday night, there were lots of other customers. We'd definitely come back, if ever visiting Fairbanks in the future.

• Visited August 2014
zoomom76
“Ridiculous service - mediocre food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I called to place a take-out order. Was told it would be ready in 10 minutes, so I dropped my tools (we were remodeling - hence needing take-out) and rushed over to pick it up. An HOUR LATER it was still not ready. They left me standing there the whole time. Other orders were filled, but mine was ignored. I asked repeatedly about it. At one point, the person who took my order actually argued with me about when the order was placed, I showed her my cell phone which had the exact time. They just kept saying " We are very busy" They should have said that when I called in the order. The food was just ok. Definitely NOT worth an hour wait. The noodles were gummy and salty and the chicken was dry and chewy. Won't be going back.

2 Thank zoomom76
Anchorage, Alaska
“Last minute dinner spot”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were looking for a restaurant that was open in Fairbanks on the fourth of July and were having a hard time finding one we were interested in. This was listed as the 2nd best on Trip advisor, so we gave it a try. We got our food to go and ate it by the river. The food was excellent. It was not too greasy - very light and delicious as far as Thai food goes. All four of us are lovers of Thai food.