“Great Thai food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Katy, Texas, United States
“Great Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Fairbanks is known for their Thai food & this was a great place. I had an Iced Thai coffee & the Tom Gai Chicken. Both were delicious! Prices were reasonable. Service was really good.

• Visited May 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredibly overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

I love Thai food but, after several attempts and several dishes, I fail to see what the fuss is all about. If it's any consolation--their food is no worse than any other Thai place in town. In the kingdom of the blind...

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mistahsnoots
Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
“Best Thai food in Alaska?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I wish now that I had tried this place on my other trips to Fairbanks. Not sure why I never did. I ate lunch (a spicy stir fry) here yesterday, and it was outstanding. So good in fact that I returned for dinner (chu chee curry with salmon). The flavors are just right, the vegetables cooked perfectly, and it's just... yummy. I've eaten at a lot of Thai restaurants around the US and this ranks as one of the better ones.

My only frustrations are about the rice. They don't offer brown rice as an option - I know it's not traditional but I'd prefer to have the choice. And in any case, Alaskan halibut is certainly not "traditional" either. Also, charging $2 for rice to add to a dish that should include rice anyway is insulting. I really dislike that Thai restaurants everywhere started doing this a few years ago.

Staff is friendly and quick to help. I will be back.

• Visited April 2013
Los Angeles
“My favorite Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

The restaurant is family owned and run. We showed up at 3:30pm for a late lunch as the last time I was here in 2010 we showed up at 7:30pm and waited for 45 min to be seated. I ordered the red curry beef; it had all the tastes that I crave. The coconut flavor is strong without being sweet, the spicy flavoring was just right, the quality of each piece of meat was excellent, and the texture and consistency of the sauce was perfect.

• Visited April 2013
Concord, California
“Thai House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I ate dinner here and found my meal very good. My fellow diners enjoyed their meals as much as I did. Service was good even though then restaurant was very busy.

• Visited March 2013