“Great place for coffee/tea”

Mc Cafferty's A Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Fairbanks
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stopped in this coffee shop twice during our visit. Great service each time. The coffee and tea were very good and so were the baked goods.
No direct parking but you can find a side street very easily and just walk there.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The atmosphere is great, but my tea was not hot enough. The girl graciously heated it up. IT is a nice and cozy place to go on a cold winter day.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We sampled the chowder which was excellent and their version of minestrone soup - which was unlike any minestrone I've every had - it was filled with tiny lentil-sized pasta balls. There doesn't seem to be much atmosphere in any of the coffee shops - you're served and that's it. They're not unpleasant at all, just a bit 'distant'.........maybe it's the weather......

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great little cafe! I wish I had found it earlier on my trip because I would have went everyday. They roast their own coffee which is outstanding! I stuck with my usual straight up cappuccino, which was great, but did tasters of all their coffee blends. Great bagels! Overall, great place with wonderful service.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stopped here on a recent trip to Fairbanks and enjoyed the friendly atmosphere. The cappuccino was very good. Didn't get back to hear the live music; would like to do that on the next trip up. Definitely recommend.