“It's Denny's standard but waitress can be more friendly.”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #182 of 249 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Food is standard Denny's and I was pleased. What I was not pleased was the service. It's far from basic. Black face and rude from our waitress. I didn't order that from the menu!!!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Like any place in Fairbanks, the service time is not a speedy as some places in the lower 48. But your not in the lower 48. The servers were very nice. The food was good. The price was appropriate for Alaska. Everything cost more here. Just accept it and enjoy the view. I would go again.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

So we were honestly quite disappointed with the breakfast options in Fairbanks, with the exception of one coffee place, every other breakfast place let us down. We had high hopes for Denny's but even they disappointed. We were seated quickly but then sat for 30 minutes before our order was even taken, then it was another long wait before the food made it's way over to us. The bacon was undercooked and chewy, the pancakes had no flavor. The only really yummy thing was the reindeer sausage. Wouldn't go back, Sunshine Bagels is a better, faster breakfast than anything here.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I feel compelled to tell people who may be visiting Fairbanks that you could do a lot worse than a stop by Dennys. Fairbanks does not have a lot of chain eateries, and the local ones are not always better. If you have kids you will love the refills on hot chocolate and the food has never disappointed me when I needed something in my belly. It's not fancy and I still have to clean the tables with wipes so my arms don't stick to them, but it's decent, inexpensive food in a place that is family friendly.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have been here many times and have had good and bad meals.
Role the dice its Denny's that's my opinion.