“Favorite place has gone downhill”
Review of Vallata

Vallata
Ranked #72 of 242 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Favorite place has gone downhill”
Reviewed September 7, 2007

This used to be the best place in Fairbanks for a steak, but my experience last night was at best mediocore. The service was great, but my NY peppersteak was very tough. The potato croquette was fabulous as always but it's a disappointing evening when that is the highlight. Restaurant used to have a piano player on the weekends with is no longer the case. The next time I want a romantic dinner I will try somewhere else.

Houghton
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 26, 2007

The food is amazing and the potatoes croquette are phenomenal and unique! The seafood here is to die for!!

Fairbanks, Alaska
“Our Favorite!”
Reviewed June 20, 2006

Although well known for Italian food, the Vallata has the very best steak and lobster in town. My husband will order nothing else he is completely addicted. I prefer any of the halibut entrees. The first course soups are satisfying and tasty, the bread is fresh. We love the potato croquettes and cheesecake. I am not overly fond of the marinara sauce, but our kids love the pizzas. Reservations are a must on the weekends. Waitstaff is very friendly and attentive.

3 Thank Donnabello

Been to Vallata? Share your experiences!