“Good Service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Food was average, service is fast and food is cheap 11 bucks a meal. BIg porttions, my wife and i share and we fill up.

There are newer reviews for Bamboo Panda

Reviewed March 23, 2012

The sesemee chicken tasted like sweet and sour chicken like they mixed the sauces for both to save money. yuck

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I was estactic about this place when I first came to fairbanks. This is another place that has taken for granted it is the only place around. Quality has faded in this place and they seem to have sacrificed freshness for speedy service.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Typical menu, pricing the same as other similar places in town. Second friendliest service I have encountered in a restaurant of any kind here. The food is delicious and leaves little else to be desired for, moist and supple. Hands down number one for chinese take out in Fairbanks.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Ordered 12/30/2011 around 7pm, spent over $50 on food to have delivered. They took my order, and my address. Then I paid over the phone with my credit card. They told me it would take 45 minutes to an hour. Around 8:15pm it still hadn't been delivered. I called up to discover they had delivered to the wrong address! I explained to the lady that it was a mistake on their end and that we wanted a refund. She refused to give us a refund then handed the phone over to her manager. The manger kept telling me that I was "lying" about never getting our order. I kept telling him over and over that it never arrived and that we wanted our refund. He told us he wasnt going to give us a refund but would redeliver our food. It was 9:30pm by the time we actually got our food. The manager & staff were very rude, and so quick to blame the customer for their mistakes. For $53 the food wasn't good at all, it was dry and tasted over cooked. We won't be back ever again and will pass along the message to everyone we can not to give them business. Beware, spend your money elsewhere! Fairbanks has tons of Chinese restaurant's and Bamboo Panda isn't worth the money.

1  Thank Caity F