We stayed here on Memorial Day weekend, and winter had not left long before. There were still frozen sewer lines so there were only electric hookups. They did have laundry; restroom and shower facilities but still needed the ground to thaw for services on site. Wifi and cable TV were fine. Sites are nicely divided by trees and shrubs, but if you have multiple slideouts, you need to watch the trees. Staff is friendly – we changed our reservation, leaving after two days and coming back after two more and they switched it around no problem. Campground is on the Chena River – provides entertainment in warm weather with boaters and floaters on the river. A restaurant is within walking distance with good food. Close to downtown attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An afternoon on a sunny riverbank exemplifies the best of Interior Alaska; this place is built around that knowledge. Trim little cottages stand in a grassy compound along the gentle Chena River. Inside, each light, airy cottage is an excellent standard hotel room, with high ceilings and two queen beds. Outside, they're like a little village, where guests can sit on the patio, watch the river go by, soak up the midnight sun and socialize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your River's Edge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River`s Edge Hotel Fairbanks
- Rivers Edge Fairbanks
- River's Edge Resort Fairbanks, Alaska