Stayed in a cottage 2 nights. The cottage was very clean and neat. The bathroom was updated but small. The staff was very friendly. The cottage was pretty private but near the highway (wasn't noisy), would have preferred a riverfront view but away from all of the buses that idled near the lobby. Very neat grounds (the tons of rocks help). Breakfast on-site was reasonable. This was my boyfiend's favorite place to stay out of the five we stayed at while in Alaska.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An afternoon on a sunny riverbank exemplifies the best of Interior Alaska; this place is built around that knowledge. Trim little cottages stand in a grassy compound along the gentle Chena River. Inside, each light, airy cottage is an excellent standard hotel room, with high ceilings and two queen beds. Outside, they're like a little village, where guests can sit on the patio, watch the river go by, soak up the midnight sun and socialize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your River's Edge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River`s Edge Hotel Fairbanks
- Rivers Edge Fairbanks
- River's Edge Resort Fairbanks, Alaska