A decent place to stay for a couple nights. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Good service and a nice breakfast! The one concern was the shuttle buses should be routed differently. Shuttles come in and out all night right outside the Main Lodge and were left running for long periods of time so we did not get very good sleep. It appeared that if you would stay in some of the cottages this could be avoided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An afternoon on a sunny riverbank exemplifies the best of Interior Alaska; this place is built around that knowledge. Trim little cottages stand in a grassy compound along the gentle Chena River. Inside, each light, airy cottage is an excellent standard hotel room, with high ceilings and two queen beds. Outside, they're like a little village, where guests can sit on the patio, watch the river go by, soak up the midnight sun and socialize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your River's Edge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River`s Edge Hotel Fairbanks
- Rivers Edge Fairbanks
- River's Edge Resort Fairbanks, Alaska