This hotel was very nice and clean, which is a priority. Parking was easy to find in the hotel lot. The room arrangement is a little odd which makes it seem like a more confined space. I enjoyed being able to open the window at night and enjoy the fresh air. We did not use the microwave, but did find the fridge to be handy on our two night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay in downtown Fairbanks next to the Chena River. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Fairbanks Alaska