We needed adjoining rooms as we had 3 children with us and wanted two rooms that connected. I called the hotel in the morning on the day of our stay and they were able to hold the rooms for us. Also, they put us down at the end of the hall which was great because I did not hear other hotel guests (so we did not have a problem with outside noise). Slept very well because of this. Also, when I checked in, they had me play a game as a bonus - I spun a wheel (like wheel of fortune) and whatever you land on you get as a prize. Well, I landed on "10% off room rate" - so they applied this to both of my rooms. I love a discount :)
We spent some time in the pool and jacuzzi which were both clean and well maintained. I will stay here again when I return to Fairbanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks, an all-suite hotel in downtown Fairbanks, Alaska located next to the Chena River. Our accommodations feature separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, and they provide guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Fairbanks Alaska