If you want to stay in downtown Fairbanks, especially in the winter without having to drive on snowy / icy roads, this is a good choice. Not fancy, but competent and comfortable. Just be aware, no matter how late you're out aurora-viewing, breakfast closes at 9:30 SHARP. And between 8:30 and 9:30, it's MOBBED.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay in downtown Fairbanks next to the Chena River. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Fairbanks Alaska