Center of town and near everything, comfortable, serviceable hotel for a northern lights adventure. Breakfast included, but it's a mob scene. Rent a car; go out to Cleary Summit around midnite. Sleep late, go to Sourdough Cafe across town. Come to Fairbanks during the ice sculpture competition. Ignore the staffs' bruskness; you are there for aurora and its soul healing magnificence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks, an all-suite hotel in downtown Fairbanks, Alaska located next to the Chena River. Our accommodations feature separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, and they provide guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Fairbanks Alaska