“Mmm-Sushi!”

Ajimi
Ranked #29 of 242 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It's listed on Urbanspoon now, but they don't have a webpage.
Fairbanks
“Mmm-Sushi!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Fish is deliciously fresh and beautifully presented. Impressive variety for Fairbanks. Comfortable atmosphere and interesting, appropriate decor. The servers were most attentive and the prices were reasonable. Can happily add this place to my list of favorites.

Visited June 2014

Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
“MMMM MMM GOOD!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The atmosphere was really nice. My husband took me here because he knows I love sushi. The sushi here was fresh, the service was great and we really enjoyed ourselves. Its a winner in my book..

Visited August 2013
“Delicious sushi!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My wife and I love this place. This is the only restaurant in Fairbanks to which we consistently returned. My wife is a sushi connoisseur and even she was impressed. All their rolls are awesome. If you're looking for some Japanese cuisine, definitely check out Ajimi.

• Visited October 2013
“Ajimi steak roll!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Spicy tuna, shrimp tempura, and steak! Was awesome. You must get it now. Staff was nice and helpful i will definitely be back again

Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
“Amazing Service and Quality of Food”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Customer service is rare to find in Alaska. That is why we were pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. Probably one of the best customer service I've had. Also, the sushi was amazing. They even gave us free quality chopsticks! Atmosphere was really nice too.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Ajimi? Share your experiences!