“Great Fun and easy”
Review of EcoSeg Alaska - CLOSED

EcoSeg Alaska
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a tour of Pioneer Park and downtown Fairbanks. You can go to the website above or www.ecosegalaska.com
Columbus, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Fun and easy”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This was great and I had never done this before. Great teachers and leaders and great pics. I saw do it!!! All ages.

Visited June 2014

Helen, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour of Fairbanks”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Our family( 5 of us) had arrived in Fairbanks a day early of starting our land/sea cruise with Princess. We happened upon the EcoSeg tour brochure and managed to schedule it. It was excellent. None of us had ever ridden a Segway, and the instructional part of the tour, made it so easy. We all loved it. The riding was easy, fun and the tour guide was excellent.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Robin B
New Town, North Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something new, different, and fun!!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We are husband and wife oldsters--78 and 79--who experienced Segways on a beautiful July 24, 2013, day in Fairbanks. It was one of the highlights of our driving trip to Alaska--from North Dakota. A few select pictures from our Alaska trip will be on our Christmas card this year and one of the 7 is us on the Segways. In reading some of the other reviews, we could "ditto" them. Instruction was perfect, and Trina stayed with my husband and helped him on and off as needed since one had to be "quick". We were about 3 1/2 hrs. including instruction. Thanks so much for a memorable time.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mimi H
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Segway tour”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and I and 3 other family members were on a family vacation to Alaska. While in Fairbanks noticed the Segway tour brochure and gave them a call. My wife and I had been on a similar tour in New Orleans and had a blast. Trina and Charlie were the best and the whole family had a wonderful time. Also very reasonable price for such a informative tour.

Visited August 2013
Simpsonville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT tour GREAT guide GREAT fun”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have done Segway tours at 4 other locations and this was the BEST. Not only did we get interesting information on the history of Fairbanks we also saw many sites and had a fun time riding on the Segway. We also received pictures for no extra charge. I strongly recommend this to anyone who will be in Fairbanks.

Visited July 2013