“Lunch”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My coworkers and I stopped her for lunch last Friday. The service was good, the food was good and the price was good. We will come back for lunch again.

1  Thank jfausmith

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Not the best I've ever eaten, but the food is good. Service is excellent. I would eat here again. Prices are a bit high.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We love the food & service every time! The Teriyaki Bento box & sesame chicken are our favorite. We're pretty picky with Asian food & are glad we found this spot. We'll be moving soon & will surely miss eating here. :)

1  Thank ROBYN D
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I and 5 coworkers visiting Fairbanks went tonight. We each had different meals and the average of our ratings was 4.4 or so. I and another person had the most exotic of the plates, and each rated his meal at 5.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

The place is kind of plain, but clean. The service is good and the food is very, very good. I love their spring rolls. My grandkids love it too. Price is a little high for the ambiance, but the food is great!