“Authentic Chinese Cuisine”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I never dreamt that I would come across an authentic Chinese restaurant in Fairbanks. Well, there it was, just along Airport Rd., being the very east neighbor of Pioneer Park. After 5 days travel from Kenai Peninsula to Interior Alaska, I was so excited to be able to dine in a Chinese restaurant again after leaving California behind. The waitress was courteous and efficient. The food was delicous. The price was considerablly not high. I ordered two Seafood noodles, one Hui-guo-rou (spicy fried pork with onions), one Su-shi-jin (fried variety of seasonal vegetables), and the three of us (my parents and me) had them all. If you love Chinese food, this is the place in Fairbanks. And the restaurant opens till 10:00 p.m. I think.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Lin's Asian Bistro occupies a space where many restaurants before have tried and failed to impress. Lin's is doing it right. If you like sushi, you can be assured a great meal at Lin's. If you like Chinese or Thai, you can be assured a great meal at Lin's. The food selection is huge, and the waitstaff are cheerful and helpful. The restaurant is clean and a comfortable spot to sit with friends and family while enjoying a great meal!

Notable Dishes:
Bistro Anchorage Sushi Boat - Amazing presentation and selection
General Tso's Chicken - Crisp and delicious, not too heavy
Bamboo Steamer Baskets - light, healthy, you decide how much sauce to use, try the ginger sauce.
Chicken and Peanuts with spicy Chilli Sauce - Really REALLY good.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

First-this place deserves an extra star for being open on the 4th of July. We were looking for a place to eat-and driving around town, most places that looked like we could go to-were closed. We chanced upon this place and while it looked good from outside-it was actually huge and well done inside. Food was great-with a special vegetarian section. Spice level was high-we asked for it. quick service-reasonable price. What more can I ask for?

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We are in our motor home travelling around Alaska and stumbled upon this restaurant. What a great find. They have Sushi, Thai and Chinese food. My husband and I have the family style dinner, which comes with soup, egg rolls, pork, fried rice and then we each picked an entree. We did the Mongolian Beef, spicy, and the Thai Ginger Chicken. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. Would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I am a vegetarian, was placing an order-to-go over the phone, and I do not have a strong accent of any kind. The first person, who answered the phone, had a strong Asian accent and was, apparently, having problems understanding my request that I did not want oyster sauce or MSG in my food as she passed-off the phone to another employee. The second person seemed understand my requests.

The food was ready at the time promised was packaged in containers that did not leak during the trip home. While the food (broccoli with garlic sauce) was spicy from the chili flakes, the broccoli was overcooked and there was a large amount of oil in the bottom of the container. I am hopeful that the dish did not contain oyster sauce nor MSG. On a positive note, the dish was prepared with extra garlic and bean curd as I had requested.

1  Thank arcfjss