“Slow & don't order anything to be left off because you get it anyway.”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #186 of 246 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Service is extremely slow. They offer military discount but you have to tell them apparently they aren't allowed to ask even though they know you're military. One guy in the place knows what's going on & is very customer friendly. He was doing his job & trying to assist others that didnt have a clue!

There are newer reviews for Wendy's

Reviewed June 14, 2013

This Wendy's was near the movie theater and motel, so I didn't have to drive. A typical fast food restaurant, for a late night meal. Not particularly bad or good. It had been a while since I last visited a Wendy's and they didn't have my preferred burger, the Big Bacon Classic, but that wasn't really a problem. Fries were good when hot, then they sucked when they got cool, which is typical of fries.

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Thryalways forget something in our order. We tried calling them to see what we could do but there was no answer. Such a bummer

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have been going to eat at Wendy's when I learned of their change of menu. I have limited food choices and I can only eat salads at Wendy's Their apple pecan salad is delicious and I always ask for extra chicken and I really enjoy the awesome customer service I get every time I go there

Reviewed February 21, 2012

It's Wendys, what can you say? Love their chili the best and so much better than the other places in the area.