The Bear Lodge was very clean. Staff was helpful and very friendly. We ate lunch at the lodge and it was very good. After reading the other reviews I was nervous about staying here. We stayed 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on 105 acres, Wedgewood Resort is an ideal location to experience the natural beauty of Fairbanks. Surrounded by a 75 acre wildlife sanctuary and a 2,200 acre waterfowl refuge, makes Wedgewood the best destination for travelers wanting a quiet getaway while they explore Fairbanks. Seemingly miles from anything, yet just minutes to shopping and attractions. Wedgewood is minutes from downtown and an easy walk to the Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum located on the resort property. Spread out in an expansive residential-style one or two bedroom suite with fully-equipped kitchen or relax in a spacious guest room at Bear Lodge. Either way, you will enjoy the onsite restaurant, bar and Internet Café offering complimentary computers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wedgewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wedgewood Resort Fairbanks, Alaska
- Wedgewood Hotel Fairbanks