This was my last stop on a 14-day Princess CruiseTour. It was the worst place that we stayed. The rooms were bare, the location remote...there was little we could walk to. It was not up to the high quality of the rest of our Princess Cruise and stay in Denali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on 105 acres, an ideal place to experience the natural beauty Fairbanks has to offer. Surrounded by a 75 acre wildlife sanctuary and a 2,000 acre migratory waterfowl refuge, Wedgewood Resort is the perfect destination for travelers wanting a quiet getaway, but the convenience of being minutes from shopping, attractions and cultural events. The resort is the perfect base to explore Fairbanks. The spacious residential-style one & two bedroom suites are thoughtfully appointed featuring a fully-equipped kitchen and separate living and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Wedgewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wedgewood Resort Fairbanks, Alaska
- Wedgewood Hotel Fairbanks