Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fairbanks
$129
$251
$233
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
$209
$154
$149
$240
Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
$194
$155
$170
La Quinta Inn & Suites(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
$194
La Quinta
Wedgewood Resort(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
$165
$160
All reviewspancake machinefront desknice hotelfresh towelsnice staywould stay here againyogurtfree breakfastindoor poolrental carnorthern lightshiewalmartshuttledowntownwinterroomy
Reviewed March 2, 2012

First of all Nikki was extremely rude at the front counter - second of all - they messed up on our billing and charged the wrong card - when we asked them to reverse it they didn't know how so we told them it was fine and to just leave it. Then when I thought I had all the money in my accounts switched correctly so I could cover everything I looked at my account online and they had switched it back to how I had originally asked them to run them which screwed my account up again!
It wouldn't have been so bad ( I know mistakes happen) But they were very rude about it!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Joy418
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Loved the lobby when I first came in. Front Desk was quick to help and I got into a nice, CLEAN room. Beds comfortable. Enjoyed a yummy breakfast the following morning and they have really good cinnamon rolls. What a treat over danishes and donuts! You can tell the workers are HAPPY and that shows everyone is so helpful and pleasant. I will be back again!

Room Tip: If you can, ask for an even-numbered room (away from highway)
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2012

A nice comfortable hotel. Very good beds.The staff is great and the rooms very clean. Breakfast is o.k., typical hotel breakfast. We stayed in a ground floor room this time, close to the pool. It was not very quiet, with noise from upstairs and much traffic in the hall! Get a top floor room if you don't want noise from people above you. The location is not scenic, but it is very easy to get to, and you can walk across the parking lot to the bookstore and places to eat.On winter rates, a very good value for the money.

Room Tip: If you want a ground floor room get one on the opposite side from the pool!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Just stayed last week, the rate was reasonable and generally speaking, it is a good hotel.

Hotwire list this one as a three-star hotel at the time I booked but 2 or 2.5 star at somewhere else. The most inconvenient of this hotel was that there was no airport shuttle. If you are the guest of the hotel, they could contact a taxi to/from airport for a contract rate of $15 per car each way.

Just like other holiday express, this one had the same quality.

The breakfast began at 6:30 am in weekdays but 7:30am in weekends and holidays

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 11, 2012

The hotel is new construction and was very clean. However, they were still doing some construction on the front doors and there were cold drafts blowing down the halls. We didn't get the ground floor room we reserved, but did get the same style on another floor. They didn't provide linens for the sofa bed, but the front desk staff accomodated us upon request. The amenities smell a little odd. I walked around with my hair smelling like cinnamon all day, which I didn't really care for. Breakfast in the morning was not too bad. I would stay here again, but would bring my own shampoo and lotion.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends