“Authentic Mexican goodness in the far North”
Review of Taco King

Taco King
Ranked #39 of 246 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I crave Taco King when I can't get there at least once a month (it is 100 miles away). I have spent a lot of time in Baja Mexico and was thrilled when the taste was exported to Fairbanks. Our family has never had anything that wasn't delicious and over the years we have ordered nearly every item on the menu. The service is fast, the food is consistent, the salsa bar is clean and fresh and the restaurant is clean. Best of all, the prices are reasonable. If you like Mexican, don't miss a visit to Taco King!

1  Thank Tiki L
There are newer reviews for Taco King

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Prices are great food was hot. The salsa bar was a great touch. Well go again and hopefully they will have learned to use more seasoning by then :)

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I loooove Taco Kings refried beans! Everything I have ever had there is good! I heard the taco salads are watery, but that isn't my personal experience. The salsa's are wonderful! Pretty good prices for as much food as you recieve.

1  Thank MakakiloSunflower
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Okay, so we were a little hesitant to try taco king just based on the name and the looks of the place. However, heard great things and we figured why not try it out. Well, it was by far the best authentic Mexican place I have ate at. Very reasonably priced and excellent service! I got the Deluxe Burrito, which was great. Overall, I will be here every year for good Mexican cuisine.

2  Thank Keith T
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Having been away from Fairbanks for 2 years I was anxious to get to my favorite Mexican Restaurant when I visited Fairbanks this week. Nothing has changed, still the best Tacos I've ever had. The other dishes I've eaten there over the years have all been very good as well. Just love their Mexican Steak Tacos, though. Now living in the Coachella Valley in Southern California you wouldn't think I'd need to go to Fairbanks for good Tacos, but I do!

2  Thank AKBUCK