“Great Stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We were well taken care of at this Hampton Inn. Check-in was quick and the desk staff was right there for us. When we booked, we thought there would be a refrigerator in our room but there was none. We asked at the front desk if they could help us...they did...within 20 minutes a refrigerator was delivered! The room was clean and the beds extremely comfortable; we all had a great nights sleep. The breakfast bar had great food and was well staffed. This property is on our list as a 'must stay' if we are in the Fredericksburg area. Hats off to Selena Coltrain and Amenda Hoy; thank you and your staff for a wonderful stay!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Overall my stay was enjoyable. I think the hotel did a good job making sure my family and i were comfortable. Bacon would have been a nice addition to the breakfast buffet. I dont have anything else to add. Thank You!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a wonderful hotel to stay in. The staff are very courteous and eager to assist. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling on business or for leisure. The breakfast bar is awesome too..they have a wonderful array of pastries, fruits, yogurts, etc. anything your heart desires. I would like to add that the location of this hotel is perfect and is very close to Central Park. Thank you Hampton for my stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Michele P
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Located near I-95 in Fredericksburg Celebrate VA. We have Gold HHonors status and we were upgraded to a suite upon check in. Outdoor pool. Near Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites. Great location! Short walk to a nice supermarket (Wegmans). A short drive to shopping malls, movie theaters, restaurants and historic downtown Fredericksburg.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Arrived in a downpour after a long day traveling 9 hrs in terrible weather. The moment I walked in I felt cared for. The tension of the day drained away. The staff was friendly and helpful. The lobby is beautiful as is the breakfast room. There was a manager's reception the night I was there which was really nice, as I had a chance to chat with several nice couples who had traveled through the weather I had. My room was large, clean, and beautifully decorated. The bathroom was roomy with very soft towels and wonderful toiletries. There are lots of chain restaurants and the staff is very knowledgeable about other restaurants in the area. I love staying here and plan to do it often as I travel back and forth to South Carolina

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The rooms are large , clean, and quiet. The bed was very comfortable providing an excellent night's sleep. Staff was very friendly and helpful when asked about local restaurants, stores, and travel routes. Room was well maintained during my stay. The complimentary breakfast had a good variety of fresh fruit, yogurt, breads, eggs, and breakfast meats.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Beautiful hotel and great staff. The room was clean and comfortable as were the common areas and bathrooms. You can tell the employees take very good care of the guests and the hotel. The night clerk was extremely helpful during my check in and all the staff were very friendly. If you're ever in the area, I would recommend this hotel. Great place.