This hotel was very clean, and seemed like a very new hotel, with almost nothing outdated. The free breakfast in the morning was amazing, and I especially liked the waffle maker. The hotel located directly behind Wegman's, so we ate there often.
Though, with every hotel, there are the upsets.
Though online they claimed the beds were a queen, they were a double, and the rooms seemed small. The hotel was hard to find, but it looks like they have plans for an easier entrance behind wegmans. It is very close to Central Park Mall, but that was also an issue. The area reminded me of New Jersey strip malls, and LOTS OF TRAFFIC! Especially on weekends and afternoons. But I guess it isn't the hotel's fault for the urban sprawl.
I would stay here again, if the homewood suites across the street hadn't been sold out of rooms. But since it is a hilton honors resort, you sort of know what you are going to get, because everything hilton is amazing.
Definitely liked the hotel and its amenities and an overall good hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg