Stayed here twice - one week apart - for single nights going to and from SC. Stayed in 2 different rooms on different floors of the hotel. Noticed in both rooms that the beds are quite high, though comfortable. The sinks and granite countertops in both rooms were about 3 inches higher than typical counter height. My son (who can reach the faucet virtually every place else he has been) not only couldn't reach this faucet, but he could barely get his fingers wet when I turned the water on for him. He also could not reach the sink to spit into it when he brushed his teeth. The hook behind the bathroom door was mounted very high. While I could manage to reach it, I'm certain that anyone under 5 feet tall would not be able to use it. The shower heads were also mounted higher up than at most hotels I've been to. This is probably nice for taller people, but could be a problem if one is short. Both rooms were clean and had flat screen TVs. On our second stay there was a very strong perfumed odor in the hallway that permeated into our room. The odor was still there - and just as strong - the next morning. I'm not sure what it was from. Had we been staying for more than one night I would have asked for a room on a different floor. There was no such odor during our first stay. Overall, the hotel was nice. If you are very petite, however, be warned that the rooms in this hotel seem to be geared for taller guests.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg