Hampton Inn is our goto first choice when driving. This one was really at the top of the pile. Great desk people, Hot Tub in the pool area. Standard breakfast with the waffles - I stayed on-diet with the oatmeal. Room, bath and shower were nicely kept. Bed was as expected. Great TV actually showing in Hi Def.
Two items I told the desk people about on checkout were a broken end on the Ethernet cable (the free Wi-Fi was fine.) and the chair to use the very large work table would not go up anyways near high enough to actually work at the table. I had confidence in the desk person that these would be corrected.
One thing to be aware of. In the middle of the night, it was a bit warm and so I went to the very quiet heater-A/C unit, and in the dark I turned the temperature dial a bit to the left - normal direction, I thought, for lowering the temperature. Wrong. When I got up and looked at it in the morning, I discovered that I needed to turn it to the right to cool things off. Perhaps it was made for Europeans where they drive on the wrong side of the road. :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg