We arrived a little on the late side (after 6 p.m.), the weather was fowl, and rooms were running out. The front counter was dealing with a woman who had issues, and this distracted/delayed them from notifying housekeeping that I needed a change of pillows. There were cookies in the lobby, however the chamomile tea was out, and there did not appear to be fresh fruit available. This one was harder to get to as it is not visible from the interstate, nor does the exit sign that shows hotels available show this one, or direct you to it. Sleeping was good and comfortable-the sheets were almost more comfortable than the satin ones at home. The room did have a bag of microwave popcorn available for snacking later on.
Breakfast was tasty-plenty of picante packets and hot sauce. Instead of scrambled eggs, they had breakfast burritos (better than some chains). I felt more comfortable in the breakfast room, because of the number of tables-and the size of the tables.
Our biggest complaint/disappointment was that as everyone was leaving at the same time luggage carts were a premium and it did not help that some guests had merely left the ones that they had finished using somewhere other than the lobby entranceway. Also the location of the exterior ashtray, left me holding my breath coming and going to avoid smoke clouds and smouldering butts in the disposal area.
It was near the mall, good restaurants, and entertainment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg