I cashed in some Hilton Honor points for a couple rooms at the Hampton as a stopping point during my vacation travel. This Hampton is easy to find. It is in a complex of 2 other hotels, both Hilton affiliates. While I didn't eat in the area, there appears to be plenty of food options nearby.
It appears to be one a newer Hampton. Everything in the room and common area was in good shape. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. My kids even commented on how comfortable the beds were. The rooms were well decorated, the bathroom had good lighting, etc. WIFI was good.
We had breakfast there in the morning. They have a fairly large area for their "on the house" breakfast. The breakfast was well stocked with hot and cold options. It was a weekend, so it was very busy with families getting breakfast before heading out on the road.
Check out was a breeze.
All in all it is a very nice hotel. It makes a perfect location to stop while traveling I95. I would choose this location again without hesitation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg